"P" in the Pool

With my husband being a high school pastor, summer is pretty hectic around here. Several weeks ago B and "The Big Boys" were at leadership camp. Which meant I got to be home with just "The Littles"... Granted one of those "Littles" is 9 so I'm not quite sure how much longer that title will stick! Needless to say, we were enjoying some time on the back porch so sis could play in her baby pool... Being the ever-vigilant big brother, P was more than happy to join her... I was seizing the perfect photo op and snapping away when I realized P was putting some of the water in his mouth and spitting it out like a whale. At which point I said, "Buddy, you do realize she's not wearing a diaper so there could technically be tinkle in the water!" I'll let the picture speak for itself... That boy! These are the moments that bring shaking of heads and bouts of laughter!

haley for the hutch crew 

Comments

Popular Posts